NOTICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Because we value your health and safety, we at Farmers Telephone Company have implemented the following precautionary measures to minimize health risk to our customers as well as our employees:
- Effective March 23, 2020, our lobby is closed to the public.
- Payments can be placed in our drop box. If you need assistance, please call our offices at 970-562-4211 or 970-564-1824 and we will assist you in any way we can.
- If you need to make a delivery or pick up something, either knock on the door or give us a call and we will grant access to the building.
- If you have special needs, we are here to help and work with you in any way we can, just give us a call.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation and stay well.
We hope for an expeditious end to this crisis.
fone.net®, Farmers Online Network, has been providing high speed internet access since 1997.
Farmers has been meeting the communications needs of rural southwestern Colorado since 1920. That commitment has grown to include:
- internet services (ISP) for rural southwest Colorado
- high speed internet access
- high-speed, fiber-optic internet for Cortez Colorado businesses
- Viasat Satellite Internet
- data backup and storage
- wireless network setup and configuration
- and updated technology to connect the Four Corners Area to the world.
We are proud to be your local internet service provider.
Let Farmers connect you to a world of possibilities.
We’re just a phone call away and down the road from where you live.
Chat with tech support
When you need technical support, help has always been just a phone call away. Well, now we’ve made it even easier with 24/7 Tech Support Live Chat. Simply click the box that says Chat with Tech Support to get started. (Live chat is NOT available for satellite internet customers. If you have WildBlue or Exede, please continue to call our support line.) Chat now.
ENTER OUR MONTHLY TRIVIA CONTEST
for your chance to win a $25 credit on your bill!
What is the significance of May 12, 1920 to Farmers Telephone?
Answers must be received by the 15th of the month to be eligible for the drawing.
*Must have either a Farmers telephone number or valid fone.net, ftitel.net, or farmerstelecom.com email address to enter.
Monthly Trivia Contest
What was the original name of Farmers Telephone Company, Inc?
The Farmers Mutual Telephone Company