fone.net®, Farmers Online Network, has been providing high speed internet access since 1997.
fone.net® is a service of Farmers Telecommunications, Inc. — a division of Farmers Telephone Company.
Farmers has been meeting the communications needs of rural southwestern Colorado since 1920. That commitment has grown to include:
- internet services (ISP) for rural southwest Colorado
- high speed internet access
- high-speed, fiber-optic internet for Cortez Colorado businesses
- data backup and storage
- wireless network setup and configuration
- and updated technology to connect the Four Corners Area to the world.
We are proud to be your local internet service provider.
Let Farmers connect you to a world of possibilities.
We’re just a phone call away and down the road from where you live.
Chat with tech support
When you need technical support, help has always been just a phone call away. Well, now we’ve made it even easier with 24/7 Tech Support Live Chat. Simply click the box that says Chat with Tech Support to get started. (Live chat is NOT available for satellite internet customers. If you have WildBlue or Exede, please continue to call our support line.) Chat now.